- There are some readers who view the Tarot as a set of symbols, linked to our psychology, that can teach us about ourselves and help us to understand our motivations. This is a valid understanding of the Tarot, but it is not the one I hold.
- I believe that the Tarot is a tool for divination that can tell us the future, or fill in information about events where we were not present.
- I will always give clients a photograph of their reading so that they can get a second opinion from another reader if they so wish.
- I will always interpret the cards as they come out of the deck, and will always represent what they say honestly to my client in a calm and non-sensational way.
- I will not lead clients on, clients are not allowed to “upgrade” or “extend” tarot reading appointments without making another full appointment.
- All prices will be agreed in advance and there will be no charges for ‘extras’.
- All appointments have a two day cooling off period where the reading can be cancelled without any penalty payment being necessary, and no appointment will ever be made less than three days in advance.
- If an appointment is made more than two days in advance the Client has the right to cancel the appointment up one full working day before the day of the appointment without penalty. Weekends are also working days for this purpose.
- I reserve the right to charge a penalty payment if a reading has been cancelled at short notice, or if a client has failed to turn up for an appointment. Penalty payments can be waived for clients with exceptional circumstances, but I cannot afford to book readings for clients whose personal circumstances make them persistently unable to attend meetings.
- Asking the Tarot the same question repeatedly is usually pointless, and I will not arrange appointments for readings where I feel the operation would not be useful to the client.
- I will always answer the question you ask, as you ask it, but I ask you to use the Tarot appropriately: you would not ask your GP if you were concerned about which course of action to take in a personal matter. Please do not ask me to give advice that would be better asked of a qualified legal or medical professional.
- All readings will require payment, in advance, before any readings will be done. I can supply references, but I regret that I cannot do a sample reading or give a demonstration of my ‘powers’.
- All appointments will be arranged for a mutually convenient public place in the first instance.